Tuesday, March 9, 2010

This Little Piggy



Oink. For ages, I’ve been inexplicably obsessed with owning a brass pig. I’ll admit, I’ve had a thing for little piggies since I was a little girl, but the brass thing…not sure how that got started. Anyway, I stumbled upon Etsy seller High Street Market (she also has an awesome interior design blog), and I found more brass animals than I had ever dared to dream possible! This little guy arrived in the mail the other day, and I'm smitten. The shop offers a wide variety of other little brass treasures (!), and I also found this beauty:


Image via High Street Market
This one:
Image via High Street Market
And this one, too:
 Image via High Street Market
I love Love LOVE everything about these bulletin boards. Unfortunately, I think their price tags are a little beyond my reach. But I love the idea, and think I might try to DIY my own version. Cross fingers for luck!

Also, stay tuned to find out how I found a place for this little piggy in my very own house!

5 comments:

  1. agreed, love the brass piggy! i actually just bought a silver version of your piggy, except an elephant! allegedly it's good luck. and those boards are adorable - good finds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love High Street Market - she's kind of my hero. Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kate! I read all about her on YOUR fabulous blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. yes, and you've already got heaps of experience doing this cas! remember our DIY mirrors? so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter