Thursday, March 18, 2010

The Start of Something Good



That’s the title of this dreamy photograph from Alicia Bock. I discovered her Etsy Shop and blog while surfing the interwebs, and thought I’d share with you. Looks like she’s already got a good deal of press, too! Here are a few of my favorites from her shop:



Don't these just make you wanna go on vacation, like right this minute???  Mr. J and I are headed to Hawaii in 6 days, and I can't wait!!

What about these stunning images??





Wow! It's hard to narrow it down.  Good thing it looks like now through 3/22 she's running a buy one get one promo on her Etsy site.

You're welcome! :)

Images via Alicia Bock

1 comment:

  1. great find....love the Paris photos...makes me excited for my trip!

    you two have fun in Hawaii!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter