Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Liberty of London for Target

What did you think? Did you stay up late to catch the launch of the Liberty of London for Target collection as soon as it went live on Sunday? I had the best intentions, I really did, but I fell asleep before midnight, woke up at 8 am, ran to the computer and found that practically ALL the home décor items were sold out. Waaah. I have a suspicion, though, that there will be another release of items in the near future. Two reasons: 1. On Target’s website, you can sign up to be notified when a particular product becomes available, and certain products are tagged as “shipping in 2-4 weeks”.  2. I never ever saw that super cute watering can or the garden tools. Call me an optimist, but I had my EYE on those!

Despite not being impressed with some of the dining items in the collection (melamine??), I did manage to pick up some bedding for our guest room, and a couple of dresses (for me!).


What do you think? Did I get caught up in the hubbub? Or is this bedding actually cute? I think, sadly, that I’m on the fence. Guess I’ll have to wait until my package arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter