Friday, February 18, 2011

Apartment Therapy - Inspiration!



I came across this tour on Apartment Therapy yesterday, and I have been thinking about it ever since. The apartment belongs to Emily from Cupcakes and Cashmere. I love these images.  AT House Tours are great, because they show actual homes that people live in, rather than spiffed up show houses (not that I don't love me a show house).  These images are just warmer, homier and more lived in.  And, if you've ever been to my place, you'll notice this gal and I have a little bit in common as far as taste...her Hunter Wellingtons, her Ork Poster, her globes, her brass pig, she's even working an orange-ish scheme in her dining room...a gal after my own heart.  No wonder I like these so much! Enjoy these images and Happy Friday!!


Not loving the pendant, AT ALL, but the rest of the dining room is lovely!



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Site Meter