Friday, May 7, 2010

Happy Weekend!

Back from my mini hiatus! There’s lots of good news to share from Chez J, and I have been so busy (trapeze lessons, game show madness, a ½ Marathon, seriously, it’s been bananas!) that I’ve neglected my sweet little blog. But I’m back!

Our biggest news is that we found out for sure that we are moving away from our home in Seattle down to sunny Southern California. We are beyond excited for what the future holds for us. Mr. J will be attending school, and I will set out on a fabulous new adventure of my own down there! As if we needed another plus, there will be a new house for me to decorate, and new projects to blog about! However, in between us and California is one huge, messy, super-daunting move. So stay tuned for LOTS of blog posts about moving, organizing, decluttering, etc.!

This weekend, I have plans to get busy on a few fun projects, and will update you all next week. But until then, check out these photos of Ellen Pompeo's home in the Hollywood Hills:















Wowza. In the words of Liz Lemon...I want to go to there.  You?  Does it make you want to move to California, too? 

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Images via Elle Decor

2 comments:

  1. oooh! so have you guys picked a place yet? how exciting! details, please! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope, haven't started looking yet! too early, but the suspense is killing me. i'll keep you posted when we know more!

    ReplyDelete

Site Meter